Old January 9th 04, 03:24 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Default can someone give me some advice?

Jamie Clark wrote:
Krystal,
No one said anything rude or anything that you be construed as putting you
down. Every post I read spoke to you in an adult manner -- straight forward

Krystal is being very sensitive, and I can completely understand why. I
know where she's coming from, not because of the pregnancy thing, but
because of the dysfunctional family thing. The way to talk to someone
who is sensitive like this is to *not* try to tell them anything about
their behaviour. They already know, and don't need to be told. They
would not be asking for help if they didn't already know that they had
made a mistake somewhere.

My 2 cents.