Old May 23rd 04, 03:19 AM
Donna Metler

Default Help! Morning Sickness!

"Leslie" wrote in message
Phenergan is one thing I have heard prescribed that seems to have good

results,
although I believe it causes sleepiness. Ginger tea can help. You might

want
to visit your local health food store and see what they recommend. Also,

think there is a bracelet you can buy that puts pressure on the

acupressure
point that controls nausea.

All this is hearsay for me because I only suffer from very mild
dizziness/nausea for about 10 days with my pregnancies. I'm sorry you are
having such a hard time!

Leslie

Phenergan can help, but is also effective as a sleeping pill. I haven't
needed it in this pregnancy, but did in the last one. Really sour candy (I
like the tangerine altoids) seems to help, too. I'm having a lot of gas
problems as well, unfortunately, even though the morning sickness isn't
nearly as bad with this baby as it was the last one.

Also, my midwife recommended taking B6 for nausea, which seems to have
helped, but you might want to check with your OB-I don't know if that's one
you can overdose on or not.