Old May 29th 04, 05:11 PM
Christi :-\

Default Help! Morning Sickness!

My sister is pg and she is sick also. She is 12 weeks along. They gave
her zofran and it's a pill and it took away her nausea right away and
they perscribed her some but they are expensive!! Check with your
insurance company on the price. They give it to chemo patients for
nausea. They also gave her the phenergan suppository and that helps but
not as good. She still gets sick once or twice a day but it has helped.
She will feel alot better once she gets the Zofran which she is gonna
get on her state medical card. You should ask your doctor about it.
Email me directly if you need more info. Christi :-)