Old April 16th 04, 06:49 PM
Ilse Witch

Default I went to my internal medicine dr today..

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:22:52 +0000, Jill wrote:

She doesn't think I am having typical panic attacks...that I really AM
stopping breathing. oh yuck.........more on this later, but she can't treat
this the way she wants while I am pregnant.

Scary! Will they be doing any testing to find out what is causing it, or
do they already have an idea? I'm thinking allergies...? Good for you that
your doctor at least is taking it serious and not immediately did it off
as 'another panicky pregnant lady'.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (21m)