Old December 2nd 04, 06:00 PM
emilymr

Thanks, everyone! He hasn't done the big vomiting anymore, just little
normal-looking spitups, so I'm feeling alot better! I'm still going
to try and feed him a lesser amount more frequently since I think my
milk's coming in pretty fast (I filled 5 oz pumping yesterday, 5 min/side)
and it might be gagging him -- seemed to work last night.

JennP -- the lactation consultants gave me the shields while I was in the
hosp. since I've got pretty flat nipples and he wasn't latching on very
well. But I think he might be good enough at it by now that I don't need
them anymore -- I'm going to try today, anyway. Plus, they tend to fill
up with milk and then spill all over me if I'm not paying attention. :P

Em