Old July 1st 07, 01:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Greegor

Default The quality and extent of Dan's advice

On Jun 30, 6:42 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Jun 30, 7:17 pm, Greegor wrote:

Kane wrote

If it was MY child and the caseworker said "kiss my ass right here,"
I'd ask that they mark the spot so I wouldn't miss.

This I believe. You practice constantly.

Dan: Isn't that YOUR advice also?

With your hostile interrogation I'm starting to
think you don't have any real advice!

Which of my questions are hostile?

This is about your advice.

Kane already described his eagerness to kiss caseworker ass.
That IS your advice, isn't it?

I have asked you many times, WHY would
anybody need ""advice"" on how to kiss
their caseworkers ass and do everything they ask?