Old June 10th 04, 07:55 PM
Irrational Number

Default Falling in love

Zaz wrote:

This is the strangest thing that's ever happened to me. [...]

I am now at the end of my 16th week, and since Monday I have been feeling my
baby moving inside me. "There's someone in my belly", is what I am now
saying instead of "I'm pregnant".

Since then, I find myself with a stupid smile more and more often, but
that's not the strangest thing. [...]

Isn't it wonderful? I used to feel like I had the
best secret on earth. Here I was, fixing bugs,
going to meetings, and there was this person
sending me secret messages every now and
then by moving around, turning, kicking... The
feeling was made stronger when we heard the
heartbeat on the Doppler... It was like, holy
cow, that's not MY heartbeat. It's his!

-- Anita --