Old June 10th 04, 08:09 PM
Elizabeth H Bonesteel

Default Falling in love

In article ,
Zaz wrote:
This is the strangest thing that's ever happened to me. I'm certain moms
will understand and maybe even shrug and say "it's normal", but I find the
experience fascinating yet unsettling.

It probably is normal - and I know exactly what you're talking about. At
some point, she became an individual to me. It was wonderful and terrifying
at the same time.

Enjoy the feeling; it's an amazing time. :-)

Liz
mom to Emily, 5/25/04
--

"No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. Man's reason and
spirit have often solved the seemingly unsolvable - and we believe they