Old June 11th 04, 12:01 AM
Kelly Shorlin

Default Falling in love

"Zaz" wrote in message ...

I am now at the end of my 16th week, and since Monday I have been feeling my
baby moving inside me. "There's someone in my belly", is what I am now
saying instead of "I'm pregnant".

Since then, I find myself with a stupid smile more and more often, but
that's not the strangest thing. I also often feel these surges of pure
pleasure swelling my belly, my lungs, my heart, along with these little
butterflies in my stomach. I tried to pinpoint the feeling, and I found only
one wonderful explanation: I am falling in love! Falling in love with my
baby, only 16 weeks into conception, utterly and blindly, not knowing baby's
gender, baby's looks, nothing. Nothing but this wonderful feeling...

Oh yeah. I remember that. It's lovely. There's nothing like being
pregnant. Enjoy!

Kelly
Mom to Mary, Anna, and Kate