Old August 19th 07, 06:21 PM posted to or.politics,alt.smokers,alt.support.cancer,misc.kids.health
Sin Nombre

Default Tobacco companies to fight tobacco tax increase measure

J wrote:
Sin Nombre wrote:

I also enjoy music, reading, spectator sports, not procreation sex and
video games. What do those do for me? Are they also stupid?

Yes. get out and get some fresh air and cardiac exercise.

You are, of course, making the mistaken assumption that those are the
only activities I engage in. They are not. However, I used those
particular ones to make a point, which was lost on you.

As to those activities, which you claimed were stupid, what makes them
stupid? Are they stupid because you don't enjoy them?

As to the cardio and fresh air, while I appreciate your concern, let me
put your mind at ease; I get plenty of both, so please don't lose any
sleep over it on my account. I'm doing fine, thank you.