Old July 3rd 03, 03:39 PM
Laura

Default Excellent News!!!

"CME" wrote in message t...
K, I'm still in shock... I just found out this afternoon that I was accepted
into the Criminology Program at the University of Alberta. They had over
700 applicants with only 12 openings, and apparently I get to fill one. lol
At first I screamed with excitement while hopping up and down like a rabbit,
then it turned to tears of joy and utter shock so the boys asked me "Mommy,
why are you crying, it's good news!" lmao OMG, I still can't believe it.

Christine

That is such great news! Congratulations and good luck to you!

lm