Old July 3rd 03, 05:33 PM
Dennis Here

Default Excellent News!!!

CME wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote in message

Wonderful news! Congratulations!
Amazing what you can achieve when you get a little control on your
"attitude"

Nah, attitude is still there, it keeps me focused. lol

That is exactly what I mean. I think that a certain amount of "attitude" is
a good thing, it just needs a direction.
When I started my new job I was frequently warned about one of my staff who
was supposed to have a "bad" attitude. He is only 21 and to me he was just
doing what a lot of guys do at that age but to the extent that he was
beginning to have the odd brush with the law. In the last 6 months I have
(against advice from others) given him more responsibility rather than less,
told him of his value to me and the company and explained to him that he has
the makings of a top class scaffolder. His "attitude" has noticeably changed
and he is even coming in to work for me on Sunday to help me out of a tight
spot. It will be the first Sunday he has ever worked for the firm as he
usually spends every Sat night getting ****ed.

When you first arrived here Christine you had what could be described as a
severe attitude particularly about men. I think neighbours got a mention as
well at some point!
I am delighted to read your recent posts about your place and about your
home and love life. Without your "attitude" things would have taken much
longer and may well not have happened at all.
I think the College probably recognised the same qualities in you in favour
of the other 200 or so.

Dennis