Warning About Flu Vaccines
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:45:35 +0100, "john" wrote:
"Peter Parry" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:11:50 +0100, "john" wrote:
a lecture on ethics
You are getting confused. A lecture on ethics (actually a whole
course on the subject) is something the author of your quoted piece
was forced to attend by a court.
For your education it would have been ethical for you (or the author,
but that might be pushing things too far) to have explained :-
1. The "letter" was an advertisement.
2. The author makes a handy living out of furthering a mercury
3. Much of the "evidence" supporting his claims comes from business
4. He get paid (very well) even when he fails in court. The claimant
does not get a penny.
5. The company he is promoting, CoMeD, has a business association