Old November 17th 03, 04:53 PM
Herself

Default the dreaded "sleep thru night" thread

wrote:

Now he's nearly 6 months and his schedule is horribly off. He's cranky
some days, fine other days. Some days it's a 4hr nap, some days it's no
nap. Nights are a mess. He's usually up every 15minutes and pacifcying
himself on my wife and then he finally goes to bed for a few hours. He
wakes up does the nuzzling bit for about 2hrs and then sleeps again for
a few more hours.

A four hour nap?! Sheeh...I wouldn't want to sleep either.

We did naps that were no more than 2 hours, and still do. And no naps
after 4p. P's always asleep by 10, at the latest.

He doesn't sleep through, but at least we get him down at a normal time,
and up at a normal time.
--
'Tis Herself