Old November 17th 03, 05:19 PM
Sophie

Default the dreaded "sleep thru night" thread

A four hour nap?! Sheeh...I wouldn't want to sleep either.

We did naps that were no more than 2 hours, and still do. And no naps
after 4p. P's always asleep by 10, at the latest.

He doesn't sleep through, but at least we get him down at a normal time,
and up at a normal time.
--
'Tis Herself

My youngest is 23 months and that's what we do. He naps from 12-2 usually.
No way does he go past 4 pm.

We started putting ours down at a bedtime at 6 months old. We got him
whenever he woke up. I wouldn't let a 6 month old CIO, and certainly not
for an hour or 2.