Old August 11th 05, 04:04 AM
oregonchick

Default how many of you are working?

I myself have a nice desk job and am currently working about 6 or 7 hours
per day. Up until last week, I felt invincible. Great energy levels and
was very productive. Then week 23 crept up, and suddenly I'm falling asleep
at my desk at 10am! Whoa... I wasn't really expecting that, at least not
so soon. Today, I got half way to work and turned around, got home and
crawled in bed. Slept for 2 hours, got up and had some lunch. Barely
managed to tidy my kitchen then fell asleep again for 2 hours.

I am not sleeping well at night anymore, that might be part of the problem.
There doesn't seem to be any comfortable positions! How will I ever survive
the next 4 months? Working is optional for me, but I would really hate to
give up this job. However, I surely can't crawl under my desk for catnaps!
I will probably go to 4 hours a day soon.

I just feel like a wimp. I know women who worked on their feet up until
delivery. One of our friends is a nurse and she did 12 hour shifts until
she gave birth. What's wrong with me???