Old August 11th 05, 05:29 PM
Nikki

oregonchick wrote:
I myself have a nice desk job and am currently working about 6 or 7
hours per day. Up until last week, I felt invincible. Great energy
levels and was very productive. Then week 23 crept up, and suddenly
I'm falling asleep at my desk at 10am!

I think it is normal. I worked up until my due date. It sucked frankly but
you do what you have to do. It was a desk job thank the lord. I did put an
end to all travel in the last month both because I didn't want to be hours
away and go into labor and I was to tired to drive. It wasn't so bad with
my first because I slept all the time I wasn't working. I had a toddler
during my second pregnancy and so couldn't sleep much (he also woke at night
a lot) and it was brutal. That pregnancy was not a good time. Having a
newborn and a 2yo all day was actually a relief. It was a grand vacation
because I was on maternity leave, lol. Makes me want to have another just
so I can get 3 months off again!

--
Nikki