Old February 22nd 04, 03:29 AM
Rosalie B.

Default Singlet vs Camisole was training bras

"Jayne Kulikauskas" wrote:

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
.. .

[]
What do you call the garment that Kevin? Sarbo? wears in ?? can't
remember the name of the show now - the male equivalent of Zena. It's
a sleeveless thing which I'd call a vest. Obviously you all wouldn't.

[]

The show is Hercules. I would call the the garment a sleeveless shirt. (I
would also call it sexy, but that is not relevant. g)

Oh - right. He looks much better in that than in normal clothes IMHO
just as Lucy looks better in her Zena outfit. How can I get a
designer to design something for me that makes me look that much
better? (I guess I'd have to have a better body first).

What about those shirts that the chippies (carpenters) wear on House
Invaders? I noticed today that Phil was wearing what I would call a
sleeveless undershirt in grey.

Kevin said that the discussion of training bras would not be relevant
to his son, but is a singlet a garment only for a female, or can it be
worn by a man? (I'm pretty clear about bras and camisoles being
women's wear.) How about a tank top? I would have thought that was
unisex.

grandma Rosalie