Old February 23rd 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.education
[email protected]

Default Boy Scout Week Salute -- Scouts teaches young people leadershipand wisdom

On Feb 23, 1:04*pm, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:
The BSA officially says it doesn't want gay kids as members!! What
kind of two-by-four do we have to hit you with to make you pay ****ing
attention???!!
Steve- Hide quoted text -

Oh look, yet another yammering moron who doesn't know what he's
talking about.

The official policy is NOT TO ASK.

And on that note, how can a sane, rational person look a child in the
eye and say no, simply because they took someone to prom you don't
approve of? Why stop there? Let's just say no Jews, Mexicans, cripples
or the mentally ill, and toss in the Mormons for good measure.

How utterly immoral do you have to be to tell a child, who just wants
to have fun and play and enjoy life while they can; how can you
possibly look them in the face and say no, we don't like your kind?

Yes, that's perfectly inline with Jesus saying, "Suffer not the little
children to come unto me."

Dumbass.

And, you'll note, he didn't say, "Except for the queer kids. Keep them
behind the fence."

God almighty, you're a horse's ass. You and that other dip****
Pubkeybreaker. It's selfish, immoral pricks like you two that make
life difficult for these kids. I mean, these are just children. Can't
you even wait until they're at least 18 to **** with them then?