Old July 15th 06, 05:36 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Irrational Number

Default my baby refuses to eat solids

tami wrote:

hi sue! yes, little pieces of banana and avodado that we put both on
the plate and on the (clean) surface of the table.

I poured a bunch of Cheerios onto our not-
very-clean carpet for Rocky to learn to pick
up when he was 8 months old. Of course, you
have to have your comfort level...

Every child is different. Pillbug liked purees
and did not like solid solid foods until maybe
18 months. Rocky had purees for about two weeks
and that was it. After that, he would have
either food off my plate or he would nurse.

-- Anita --