Old May 4th 05, 08:37 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

*If I get a moment, I'll try to dig around in my stuff to see if I
*can find the few I saw that seemed to have more than usual. Most

Thanks, Ericka

*The fancier the place and the more adult amenities, the less
*likely it is to have family-with-young-kids activities, it
*seems.

Yeah. Sigh.

I remember on our honeymoon my husband and I were traipsing around the
Amalfi coast, and we kept seeing people in fancy restaurants with little
kids. I'm thinking I need to convince my husband we should just go back
there now

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth