Old June 14th 07, 04:07 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Default Baby names and NO idea

Well, in the end, if you can't find another name you love, use it, and your
siblings be damned! After all, it's your family, and you can name your kids
what you want. Having siblings have the same first initial isn't the worst
thing in the world, and it's not your fault that your parents took it to
extremes and made you all crazy!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"sharalyns" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 13, 1:33 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
Oh lord. I can see why you would all put a moritorium on names with the
same initials in your family. I'm sure your sibs would give you ultimate
grief from here to eternity if you named your next child Alice or Adam.
: )
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Yeah, I'm having a really hard time with it now because I'm in love
with the name Amelia Ruth for a little girl.... *sigh*

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James