Old September 5th 03, 04:05 AM
Nick Theodorakis

Default Update (Good news!) was Two broken arms :-O

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:10:07 EDT, "Rosalie B."
wrote:

(Robyn Kozierok) wrote:

We just got back from the orthopedist. Matthew has 2 lovely neon casts,
one green and one orange. The great news is they are *not* above the
elbow! And as I had hoped, they give him much more finger mobility.
So from being able to do almost nothing, he has gone to being able to
do almost everything. Yay! Also he can probably get them off in 4 weeks
instead of the 6 predicted by the ER. :-D

Great news!!

Maybe he can go back to soccer now eg? I would think that would be
a perfect sport for a kid who couldn't use his hands.

Most of the leagues that I've played in didn't allow kids with casts
to play: it's a potential danger to other players in collisions (we
couldn't even wear watches). I don't know if they have relaxed that
prohibition these days.

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis