Old January 1st 06, 09:45 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default How early (what is the earliest age) would you travel with a baby?

Assuming of course the trip would not be planned until after the baby
is born, but this wouldn't be a holiday/pleasure trip but a familial
obligation.

not quite sure what you want me to say, as it is an obligation, I'd be
thinking as soon as you've recovered from the birth, to be honest babies are
easier the younger they are when flying as they are much more likely to
sleep for significant proportions of the time. I'd definitely want to do it
before 6 months, avoids all faff with solids!

Anne