Old October 25th 10, 07:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Allopathy Inc personality traits

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:28:00 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" [email protected] wrote in message ...
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:22:14 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

According to a book that I have called The Science and Practice of Iridology
by Bernard Jensen, where he consistently talks about
iris changes caused by both disease and healing.

So who do we believe, Bernard Jensen or Joshua David Mather Sr.?

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...nfessions.html

I can't recall ever seeing this confession before.
Who was/is Joshua David Mather Snr?

Do check your short term memory , Carole. you replied to a post
yesterday or so which you referred to Mather.

But I mean who is he and what does he do other than debunk iridology?

He was a certified iridologist that blew the whistle on the whole
scam.

You see Mather standardized a photographic system for use with
iridology.

That's what he tells us. However, how do we know he is telling the truth?

Once he started recording the iris using a standardized system, and
continued to use the same standardized system every time. Same
colored ceilings and walls, same "temperature of light", same angles
of incidence for the lights same camera angles, the differences he
had been charting all disappeared.

Mather "discover" what has been known for a while. The structure of
the Iris remains unchanged over a lifetime.

According to iridology if the right healing measures are used, the iris responds with healing signs.
We don't know who Mather really was other than what he tells us, and we don't know that he was a competent naturapath except that he
tells us.

Cue Carole's cluelessness about eye structure and other anatomy.

I'm not just going to fall in line with you over this Mather confession.
I don't know that its true and it could just be another bit of crap written by some pharmaceutical dupe to discredit alternative
medicine --its such a nice touch that he is a christian. Who wouldn't trust the words of somebody who loved the lord?

What can be said is the iris does change over a person's lifetime. It can become darker, lighter, develop acid overlays, shows the
distended intestinal area. However, what is in dispute is whether the iris fibres change or show healing signs in the right
conditions. Frankly, I have no actual firsthand experience to say one way or another if the fibres change other than what I've read
by iridologists. More research required.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com