Old June 13th 07, 12:50 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default Baby names and NO idea

Jamie Clark wrote:
"NL" wrote in message

What about Sabrina? Or Sadie? Do Sophie or Sophia work in German? What
about Simone? What about Sarabeth, and you could call her Sara? Serafina?
Serena? Shannon? Sharilyn? Shayla? Shelby? Sylvia? Sydney? Sybil?
Susannah? Stacey? Spencer? Sloane? Sigrid?

Sofia might work actually. Sarabeth she'd probably end up spelling for
every teacher, just like most of the other names ;-)

Btw: Where did you get all those names? I don't think my baby name books
have that many S names for girls! (2.5 small Pages for both boys and
girls plus explanation of meaning for every name)

All that said, I will go with Sara Katrin if I don't have some kind of
epiphany or a name comes to me in my sleep.

Frankly, I like it. It sounds like it resonates, and who cares if it's a
popular name. It's your kid. And it's not a bad name, or trendy sounding.
It's classic.

I know, but I see myself standing at the playground yelling
"Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaa time to go hooooooooooooooooooome!" and all of a
sudden 5 girls come running to me kind of thing ;-)
That said, Nicole was a popular name when I was born and I still only
ended up with another Nicole in my classes twice in my whole school
"career" (13 years). So, who knows.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

cu
nicole