Old July 10th 03, 03:21 PM
Astromum

Default Easier?!?

Elizabeth Reid wrote:

If something requires "motivation and effort", it's not
easier I don't think.

IME this is a major misconception. I have found in my life
that some effort can make things a lot easier later on. It's
a bit like grocery shopping: I hate making a list, but since
it helps me to keep the expenses under control and minimizes
the time I spend in the store, the effort makes things easier.

Now if they would just say 'I don't want to go through all
the trouble', or something like 'that is too much effort for
us', I could at least respect them for being honest with me.
I've heard 'DH can feed the baby' just a few times too often
to believe that all these women are incapable of pumping...

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)