Old September 5th 03, 04:01 AM
thefackrells

Default scary then, funny now.

I'm glad everything worked out!!
My first born was probably around the same age when I went out, in the rain
to get the mail.....well, this is when we discovered he could now reach the
deadbolt as the prankster promptly locked me out!!....Luckily we have
several neighbors that have someone home during the day, whether retired,
WAH or SAHM's.....So while I waited in the backyard trying to soothe my
little man (he had started bawling at this point) at the sliding glass door
I decided to give the bedroom door a try....not much of a chance since its
ALWAYS locked but maybe I could have jimmied somehow.....well what do you
know...it was unlocked!!! LOL......from then on I have always had my keys
with me!
lesson learned!
Gwen