Old March 22nd 04, 02:09 PM
Bebelestrnge

Default 14yr old girl, 19yr old boyfriend

Subject: 14yr old girl, 19yr old boyfriend
From: "=~{}~HäñK~{}~="
Date: 3/22/2004 7:10 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hmmmmmm well I agree with fitz, The surest way to deal with stuff like this
is force. If your not up to it find somebody who is and pay them. See how
predatory the little pervert is with a broken arm, after all, he will hardly
go to the cops with his track record. For some folks its all they
understand, unfortunatly, IMHO very effective though.

I would like to hire you both to beat the **** out of my 32 year old step son .
As hard as that is to say it is harder dealing with what he did.We haven't been
to court yet, sometime in April it goes to trial, the creep was in jail most of
his life (Gayles son) He comes back two years after she died and proceeds to
get my daughter (15 yr. old ) drunk (o.k.) yes I am sure she didn't mind that
part, but she had been clean for some time prior to this,happened back in
Jan.2003( just a few months before she got pregnant) he then proceeded to grope
and molest her with his hands telling her it was o.k. they weren't blood
related. Hello ass**** she is 15 you are 32 and your mother would beat your ass
with a bat for this and you know it.creep. Yes , if only I could get violent
enough to do what I would of done to any other slime ball that did this. His
sister caught him and this is how it ended up in court I had all the proof I
needed to believe he tried to assault her as he of course is claiming, "she
seduced me"Again Ass**** HOW OLD ARE YOU? Makes me sick
Bev

HanK