Old October 31st 07, 10:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
JOHN

Default The Assault On Medical Freedom / Excellent expose on earlier Quackwatch / NCAHF Operations

"Peter Moran" pmoranATinternode.on.net wrote in message

Where did I ever say that? I never would. I know that by far the
majority of cancers that are cured are cured by surgery.

amazing that surgery is your best 'medicine'. Astounding really.

Radiotherapy cures some more.

Oh really, kills more

Only a few particular varieties of cancer are regularly cured by
chemotherapy, and most chemotherapy usage is not expected to cure. It is
for palliation.

"The great success stories of chemotherapy were always in relatively obscure
types of cancer. Childhood leukemia constitutes less than two percent of all
cancers and many of chemotherapy's other successes were in diseases so rare
that many clinicians had never even seen a single case (Burkitt's lymphoma,
choriocarcinoma, etc.)"-Ralph Moss

and you claim 80% for childhood leumemia, more like 50% and that is only 5
year survival, after puting the kids through hell, and then other cancers
come caused by the chemo, while you live in fear it will return. Barbarism.

These two are not even the only *proven active* methods against cancer --
there are several varieties of immunotherapy, there are hormonal agents,
and hormone antagonists.

LOL.

Conventional medicine also uses, or has at least tried out hyperbaric
oxygen, cryotherapy, heat therapy of various types, microwaves, lasers,
thermoluminescence and a host of other methods for cancer. It is a
nonsense to say that it is prejudiced against anything other than quacks
who make claims, but cannot support them.

LOL.

Ozone eliminates... viruses and bacteria from blood, human and stored...
Medical ozone is successfully used on AIDS, Herpes, Hepatitis,
Mononucleosis, Cirrhosis of the liver, Gangrene, Cardiovascular Disease,
Arteriosclerosis, High Cholesterol, Cancerous Tumours, Lymphomas,
Leukemia... Highly effective on Rheumatoid and other Arthritis, Allergies of
all types... Improves Multiple Sclerosis, ameliorates Alzheimer's Disease,
Senility, and Parkinson's... Effective on Proctitis, Colitis, Prostrate,
Candidiasis, Trichomoniasis, Cystitis; Externally, ozone is effective in
treating Acne, bums, leg ulcers, open sores and wounds, Eczema, and fungus."
These results were from many different clinics and repeated year after year.
Despite all this, the U.S. media still barrages us with sad pleas for
money constantly so our medical establishment can "Find a cure" for these
diseases. Well, if myself, only one man with a computer and a telephone, can
find all this documentation I really don't think the med*ical establishment
with all its money and vast resources is looking very hard. Do you? OZONE
HAS CURED AIDS IN OVER 300 CASES--Ed McCabe