Old November 13th 07, 07:23 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

Default Looking for downloadable kids learning software

"OhioGuy" wrote in
:

My kids like the PBS site. Lots of learning games there.

How large is the average game download there? We only
have dialup, so it
would need to be under 70 megabytes.

really really sloooooow.
seriously, i refused to even try to go there for my son when
he was in the 3-5 age range. it just too long (well over 5
minutes) to download & the same every time a screen changed.
it was far too frustrating for him, even though i always
warned him in advance that it wasn't going to "work right"
because we had dial-up.
lee