Old April 25th 07, 02:39 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Strutter

Default When to let kids meet new girlfriend

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:08:48 -0500, Strutter wrote for all to see:

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:36:31 -0500, Strutter wrote for all to see:

How much child-free and non-work time do you each (the parents) have?

What does that have to do with her introducing my daughter to people on
first dates, etc.?

Did you say first dates? I only recall that you said that your ex is on
her sixth guy in 5 months.

And what it has to do with this, is that time matters. This is all about
time.

I actually said three guys in five months, but I don't really know if the
new guy is the third or fourth. He's at least the third. No, these are not
just first dates. My daughter still mentions the other two guys and doesn't
understand why they don't come around anymore. The first guy lasted three
weeks, and the second guy lasted 4-6. I don't remember specifically. I
simply asked my ex to chill about having her dates around our daughter so
quickly. My ex told me I'm being ridiculous and unreasonable. I simply
came here for other opinions and some insight not to confirm my own
opinions.