Old June 2nd 07, 06:01 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup

Default Bibs that really work?

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:50:00 -0700, Chris wrote:

LOL. I had the floor mat and nylon cover too! How long did it take you
to figure out that washing the high chair seat cover took the same
amount of time, if not longer, to wipe down and clean?

Well, if I have to throw it in the wash, I'd have to do a load of laundry,
and then I'd have to wait for it to dry. I didn't want to do that many
loads per day. I guess I could wait until it's really dirty to wash, but I
can't stand that. What do do if they want to eat and it's still wet?
Wiping down is definitely easier, IMO. Didn't take me all that long to do.

It took me
once. The floor mat I had wound up looking nasty with my first baby
when anything tomato-based landed on it, it got stained and those
didn't come out so it just looked dirty all of the time. lol.

I got the disposable floor mats, wiped them down, threw them out when they
were gross. Rosalie had the idea of old sheets. I think that's a good
idea. You can throw those in the wash.