Old September 19th 06, 03:15 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Nan

Default Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

On 19 Sep 2006 06:30:13 -0700, wrote:

Then, of course, I've got to really get my husband on the "same
page" with me so that he can enforce the normalcy that is
breastfeeding and not contribute to the phobia.

You might ask him what exactly, is inconvenient about breastfeeding,
in his mind? After all, it's not as if he's going to have to do it
;-)
Point out to him just how *convenient* it will be. No bottles to
fiddle with, no boiling water or mixing formula, no *buying* formula
which is pretty expensive, no toting bottles on outings or worrying
that the formula stays fresh, etc.

Nan