Old May 5th 06, 04:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default We don need no steenkin' CPS.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...94_rat04m.html

Rat bites 6-month-old 100-200 times

By The Associated Press

MEDFORD, Ore. — A 6-month-old boy was bitten up to 200 times by a rat
that escaped from a cage after his parents found the rodent and brought
it home, police said.

The parents, Robert Horsfall, 21, and Maegan McCleary, 19, were being
held Wednesday in the Jackson County Jail on criminal-mistreatment
allegations. ...

More at the listed link.

[[[ I guess some here would say they should be let off because of the
trauma to them, and after all, they took the child to the emergency
room. And they couldn't afford a pet Pit Bull. ]]]

PS Just thought I'd cross post this to help those of you confused by the
topic of aps. This was just a way of teaching a child without spanking.

0:-