Old October 5th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Cindy Wells

Default Feeling Crazy

"Jackie" wrote in
ups.com:

HI there,
New to this group. I have twin girls that are 10 months and a 2 year
old girl as well. I am new at this stay at home mommy thing. I feel
that I am going to loose it. I get to stressed out!! I feel all I do
is scream and yell at my 2year old and then say no no no to the
twinkes. Today was hard and I really don't get help from the hubby.
He works 12 to 15 hours a day and when he gets home he want's to

sleep.
(ME TO) We live far from family and friends and and well ok I FEEL
CRAZY. Any advice to give.

Jackie

Get a mother's helper to come after the school day ends. You need to be
able to take a break and be somewhere else in the house while a teen
watches the little ones for you.

Cindy Wells
(when my sister and I were age 4, we started playing with a neighbor's
two year old. This entertained her while her mother graded papers (third
grade teacher). When her little brother was born, I suspect this
was a real plus for the neighbor. My mom got to know the family well
before my sister and I went over - she was one of the few willing to
bring their dog home if he got loose during the day (St. Bernard).
However, she'd usually deliver Bernie with us in tow shortly after we
moved onto that block .)