Old December 18th 06, 03:36 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default For our daughters

"'Kate" wrote in message
http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com...ign_commercial

Yep.. touting a commercial compaign but wow, what a goal! The film clips
will tug at your heart and make you think of all that created what we
have become.

Thanks, Kate.
I'm going to forward that one on to my mom and aunts, as well as close
friends and cousins!
Made me really think, to kind of go OT, when both my mom and aunt forwarded
me some little survey quiz, and one of the questions was something like,
"What's the one physical thing about yourself that you'd change if you
could." For some reason, it kind of hurt a little to read their responses
and to find out what, about themselves, bothers them.