Old November 21st 03, 06:46 PM
Jill

Default Petite Maternity Pants?

Does anyone know where (online) I can order maternity pants in a petite
inseam? I want to order some cotton knit maternity pants in at least black
and whatever other colors I can find. I don't want them to look like
sweatpants OR "leggings", but rather something decent that could be worn to
a business casual job, dressier family function etc- nothing fancy just
looking for pants that come in small-medium-large sizing and also
petite/shot length.

When I normally wear this kind of pant I have liked some from Land's End or
J. Jill- sometimes JJill's aren't short enough and run on the baggy side,
but Land's End are pretty good and always come in petite as well. Land's End
has maternity clothes- the problem is, they only offer the pants in
"regular"! I don't want to have to have something hemmed (and also,
sometimes, having something hemmed doesn't look as good as if it had come
that short)...

I am almost to the point where sizing up looks ridiculous, so, it's time to
switch over to maternity soon. I plan to wear these pants over the holidays
with sweaters and long sleeve knit shirts...