Old November 23rd 03, 12:24 AM
Mary W.

Default Petite Maternity Pants?

Jill wrote:
"Tracey" wrote

Nope. I never had any luck. It seemed to me when I was pregnant that the
makers of maternity clothes must think that all pregnant women are about

6'

tall. :-(

I think they think women ar 5'7". I'm 5'10" and maternity pants are
all too short for me.

I do think that Lands End might have some now, or perhaps JC Penney. But
your success will depend on what size inseam you need. Personally, the
ONLY place that I have been able to find even regular non maternity pants
in petite that aren't way too long for myself is Lands End (and even then
only the 'custom length' ones. (Of course I need a 25" inseam)

Land's End has maternity but their inseams are 29-30". I am disappointed in
this because all of their other clothing you have a choice. I found some
flimsy but comfy and ok looking maternity pants at Kohl's in petite. But am
still for the most part looking!

I need 'tall' pants and I found mine at JC penney. They may carry petite
maternity too...

Mary