Old May 27th 04, 04:37 PM
Circe

Default hair falling out

Rupert wrote:
Thanks for all the replies. This is not what my wife is seeing- her
haid is getting thin- thinner than before she was pregnant, which is
why she is worried.

If that is indeed the case and it is not just a *perception* that she is
losing so much hair that it must be getting thinner, then I would suspect a
thyroid problem (not an uncommon condition to develop postpartum). She
should see her doctor, report the excessive hair loss, and request follow-up
testing.
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 4), and the Rising Son (Julian, 6)

Aurora (in the bathroom with her dad)--"It looks like an elephant, Daddy."
Me (later)--"You should feel flattered."