Old November 17th 06, 05:15 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default Pics!

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...

xkatx wrote:
I borrowed my dad's camera the other day. I figured it was time for
pictures, since we have NO new pictures since about January or so. Ever
since the replacement digital camera crapped out on me, I've had really
not
much, other than the odd disposable camera, which doesn't go on the
computer
(easily)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...06%20November/

I took quite a few pics the last couple days and finally decided to put
them
on the computer. I find it almost impossible to get everyone together in
one shot, but oh well. I'll probably have to wait for family pics at
Christmas!

Thanks Kat!

your children are adorable and oh so precious is that little new baby
you have there ! You done good!!!!! congrats! Do you have some help? I
am starting to get really excited about the newest little joy coming
into our home in about three months! My Daughter just changed her mind
on the name she was naming her Lilli Anne Rose but now she says it will
be Hailie Anne.

Bev

Bev

Thanks Bev!
Adorable... When they're not storking themselves in the face with a shovel,
eating cat food or pooping to the high heavens!!
N does help a lot. He'll stay here if I need to go out, and then I just
have M to drag around, rather than all 3 of them.
I bet you can't wait for this next one! I really like the name Lillian, or
almost anything along those lines. I had suggested Lillian, as well as
Lucy, but last second, Aunt Margie (Norm's aunt) had to die
I then kinda used that to my advantage, sorta... I had suggested the name
Maggie back before A was even born, and N did NOT like it. He said it
reminded him of Maggie from the Simpsons - for some reason, I think I might
have already told this story, but oh well...
I called him while we were still in the hospital and suggested Maggie, once
again, and once again, he instantly said no, he didn't like it, so after I
told him to shut up and let me finish, I said Maggie, as in Margaret, after
Aunt Margie, and he changed his mind. Oh, and I made N's mom cry over it
lol She had to stop in the morning and say thank you and all that
I also really like Hailie, although it's not a name that really crossed my
mind. For some reason, to me, it sounds like a very feminine, pretty name!
Hailie Anne sounds really nice together as well. Hopefully she doesn't
change her mind again! She still has 3 months to do that, right? :P
And... At least she's not telling everyone she's going to name the baby
something like Bertha... I did that to my family, when they were relentless
with, "What you going to name the baby?? Have you picked out a name? I
like X for a name!!" I finally, just to shut everyone up, said I've decided
that I really like the name Penelope. My dad nearly flipped his lid over
that