Old November 5th 10, 02:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:14:08 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:52:59 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:34:04 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,

Refute this -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...i-a-Bealle-PDF

Still not one bit of evidence (like a letter or note from
Rockefeller) of anyone trying to exert control.

I read this last time it was posted. IT isn't evidence. It is a story
with a few facts here and there. much like the Video link you posted.

The odd thing is you claimed to have studied logic, It doesn't show.
You claim to be a mastermind, that doesn't show either.
You have even claimed to have higher than normal intelligence, and
that doesn't show.

What does show is your are closed minded, ignorant and proud of the
your ignorance, personally biased for some reason against all forms
of education and you don't seem to be able to think in a rational
manner.

It also shows you have a problem with preconceived notions and have
an odd belief system. You also hate all men, for some reason. Most of
the time you post as if you have been drinking or smoking pot. You
have some sever short term memory problems and can not remember from
day to day or week to week what has been posted or discussed.

Do you really think this is the way to show yourself in a good light blob?
People are reading what you write, and you are beginning to lose your grip on reality.
Remember, those who have strong bodies (which you claim to have) often the disease manifests first in the
brain.

I have no health problems. No problems at all. I just had my annual
physical, blood and cardiac tests. and No signs of any sort of
disease anywhere, even my brain.

I'd like to believe that blob, but your fanatical insistance on pushing your views, makes me think
otherwise.

You've been shown time and time again not to think at all. You still
keep using the words think and believe interchangeably, which most
people with above average intelligence know it wrong.

You prefer the words, "I defer" [to pharm company rhetoric] or "I have evidence" [well not exactly me, but the
science community on a whole and no-one in particular].

I have to thank you for pushing me to find that copy of The Drug Story which is a much expanded version of
the
bit quoted by Morris Beale.
I'm having a good read right at this very moment.

Make sure as you read it you ask yourself what is the evidence being
presented. Make sure you look for anything which is based on
conjecture, assumptions or statements of Mere-Say. Look for Evidence.
You find none.

I have a sound foundation in my thinking as a conspiracy theorist, and I realise that the bill of goods
we've

IT isn't thinking Carole. it is believing i the preconceived notion,
A effect of a errors in logic

As usual bob, you are full of ****.

been sold as to what is truth and what is lies, is a fairytale.

Maybe you Carole. but then you have real problems figuring out what
is evidence and what is mere-say. (post hoc fallacy)

You are looking in the mirror when you wrote that?

There are forces at work for whatever reason, with a desire to enslave humanity while making themselves lord
it over the rest of mankind.

Yes we call them the stupids. People that believe rather than think.
People like you.

We call people like you ostriches bob.

Obviouisly you've fallen for their spin that everything is above-board and there are no secrets --but what
is
that called? That's right bob, a preconceived notion that isn't backed up by reality.

I never said there were not secrets.

Well that is a big admission coming from somebody with a mind closed tighter than a fish's arse.

But Frankly Carole you claim
something is suppressed and it isn't when you can find it on the
shelves of most book stores.

err, no.

The mass media can't report the truth on much as there is all sorts of string-pulling going on - threats to
survival for any media company that doesn't go along with the hidden agenda.

Bull**** Carole.

Mr Stupid opens his mouth again.

There is no reason to believe the education system is any better, more string pulling and text books written
to keep people in the dark about advanced technology.
The Drug Story by Hans Ruesch explains how donations were paid to medical schools in exchange for the
teaching
of drug cures.

No it doesn't. It shows donations were made. It has nothing but
mere-say that any influence ever took place. Not one letter of
direction or demand is reference.

Really? I must have missed that.

Its a whopping 541 pages bob, with lots of information - highly recommended.

I did read about 100 pages. it isn't worth the rest of my time to
finish it. It is loaded with Assumption built upon fallacies and
often half truth. Not factual or worthy of any more of my time.

You didn't even look at it bob because if you had you would see its only 200 pages and I made a mistake.

I am busy Reading _Flexible AC Transmission Systems - Modelling and
Control_ by Zhang. It is a bit old (4 years) but something much
better than the bull**** in what you suggested.

Yes, you go back to reading your technical manuals ...stick with your day job.

Then I think I will read _Feynman Motives_ by Marcolli. A new book
which was recommended to me by a friend at Caltech.

You do that ...in the meantime those of us with a real interest in health matters will read -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...i-a-Bealle-PDF

The DRUG STORY
The Drug Story
Morris A. Bealle on the Rockefeller Drug Trust
By Morris A. Bealle
[Edited and formatted by "Me"]
A Factological History Of America's $10,000,000,000 (in 1949) Drug Cartel - Its Methods, Operations, Hidden
Owner-Ship, Profits And Terrific Impact On The Health Of The American People.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com