Old April 2nd 04, 07:32 PM
Ellie

Default Milk going sour too quickly

Well I don't know about you being unwell and a link with the milk going
sour
quickly. What did go through my mind was - do you keep the milk in the
fridge door? The weather has gotten that little bit warmer and this

*could*
make a difference. Other than that, no clue.

--Poppy n Pup

No I always make sure it's in the main part of the fridge so that it's at a
constant temperature. It's got me baffled - not so long ago my milk would
keep for almost a week before starting to go sour. On another note there
was a Lollipop nappy display in one of our local shopping centres today - of
course my mother in law only told me about it this evening and not at 11 am
when she saw it ( But I'm going tomorrow just in case it's there again -
she said the rainbow fleece outers were gorgeous.

Ellie