Old September 29th 03, 06:24 PM
Froggy

Default Boy Name Suggestions

Vincent aka Vinny

--
~Froggy~
"Circe" wrote in message
news:RxZdb.4363$hp5.879@fed1read04...
"KD" wrote in message
He's been suggesting some names like Vincenzo and Salvatore and I
just hate those. He's *really* leaning toward Antonio but I've never
really liked the name Anthony or Tony. (Antonio is slightly better,
maybe because of Antonion Banderas?? lol)

Generally we don't like the real common names - we like things a
little bit unusual. Any suggestions or ideas? I need to find some
names that we both like.

whips out baby names book, thumbs through Italian section

I can't like most Italian boy's names for some reason, but here are a

couple
I think are relatively nice:

Alessandro
Armando
Arturo (I'm rather fond of Arthur, too)
Carlo
Emilio
Enzo (makes me think of Ferraris, which is not a bad association)
Gustavo (I grew up with a now world-famous pianist with this name)
Lorenzo (I prefer the more Germanic Lorenz, but Lorenzo ain't bad)
Matteo
Nicolo
Sergio

There are more in my book, but I think those are the nicest. Good luck!
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [18mo] mom)

"She rose her eyebrows at Toby" -- from "O' Artful Death", by Sarah

Stewart
Taylor

Daddy: You're up with the chickens this morning.
Aurora: No, I'm up with my dolls!