Old December 20th 10, 07:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Steelclaws

Default Water has memory, validating homeopathy

dr_jeff wrote in
:

On 12/19/10 2:12 AM, Earle Jones wrote:
In gpond.com,
wrote:

wrote in message
4.39...
Bob Officer-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in
:

Sorry, Hans is a mediocre writer at best. The story lacks facts
and substance and Evidence.

So that makes you a clown.

PRojection Carole. All I ask for is evidence, and there is none.
Stories are not Evidence. Now if the story was backed by maybe a
Hand written note signed by Rockefeller or even a directive or
letter of agreement on Rockefeller Corporate Stationary signed by
an employee of Rockefeller.

All you have is mere-say. And mere-say is not ever considered
evidence. This is called the Empty Hand Syndrome. You got nothing,
no matter how much you wave those hands. (at least a clown is
funny.)

Well, if someone wrote it, published it in either printed or online
form and it appears to support carole's assumptions, that's good
enough for her. She does not appear to do any validity checks.

Yes, I compare writings to others.
For example, there is a lot of coverups in political areas
...stories are fed to the press ...explanations
that cover situations enough but not the whole truth.
People are left with questions and often its the best showman that
gets away with things.

--
There are three kinds of medicine: medicine that has been
scientifically validated to work, medicine that has not, and

And medicine that has had rigged studies and medicine that is
suppressed and the inventors labeled as quacks.
Absolutely all sorts.

*
My wife has suffered a double pneumonectomy. Is there any
homeopathic procedure that might give her some relief -- some
possibility of living?

earle
*

Well Carole had a bilateral cerebral hemisphere removal. No one notice
any changes.

ROFLMAO!

Now watch that swoosh clear over carole's depleted cranium.

--
"I've never seen any published trials that would lead me to
believe that if you are healthy, your lungs, kidney and liver