Old April 14th 04, 03:46 PM
Nikki

Default DS Refusing to BF to sleep--what now? (long)

Belphoebe wrote:

However, we were afraid that it would
be too long for him to go without a diaper change, so DH changed his
diaper while I got myself ready, and of course that woke him up.

I wouldn't worry one wit about the diaper unless it was poopy. It doesn't
seem to bother my kids. If they woke up in the night I'd sometimes change
it. Mine are not particularly sensitive or rashy though.

Just last night Luke fell asleep way before his bedtime when I wasn't
expecting it (I didn't know he hadn't had a nap). He slept in the same
diaper and the same clothes, wasn't even in his jammies. It had to be 14
hours with the same diaper - gross but he didn't mind and it didn't leak. I
learned a long time ago that if my kids are actually sleeping I don't monkey
with them...they wake up on their own soon enough, lol.

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)