Old December 8th 03, 06:46 AM
ChrisScaife

Default Coping w/o a highchair, w/hyper baby

After that, I sat and ate with her, often feeding her myself, as I've
got a thing about food messes. She sat on my knee for awhile, in a
chair on her own (but with me right there), and eventually used a
booster. She liked that better, so climbing out wasn't an issue.
I always sit with her when she eats (unless it's an on-the-go
snack), so it was eaiser to experiment.

She's an only child, so I don't have nearly as much to deal
with as you, but that's what I did here.

P. Tierney

I did exactly the same with DS.
I enjoyed feeding him!
He enjoyed not being strapped into a high chair.
He still made a terrible mess though ;-)