Old December 8th 03, 02:07 PM
Ty

Default Coping w/o a highchair, w/hyper baby

Nevermind wrote in message
. ..
Second question: To anyone with a baby like this who was too active to
sit and eat (and/or, anyone who *chose* not to use a highchair and
whose baby was very active): How on earth did you manage to get solids
into them?

I make sure there is food laying around my daughter's play areas. I don't
leave it out all day but I make sure she always has something to eat, to
graze on. She eats more walking around than in her highchair.
I know it's inconvenient (it is for me also at times, b/c she also would
never sit in a bouncy seat, or exersaucer, or swing, or anything but my
hip!) but it will be grown out of eventually )
Marie