Old May 20th 04, 11:12 PM
Karen O'Mara

Default Circle in a Square Peg

"Kristi Carney" wrote in message ...
I am unsubscribing from this newsgroup because it's not given me the support
I was seeking or hoping to find. I'm sorry if it appears that I've been
whining or wallowing in my own pain, sorrow, grief, and anger. Guess what?
Just because some of you have been single parents longer than me... it
doesn't mean you're an expert. It doesn't mean you know everything and it
certainly doesn't give you license to judge me. How can you call this a
support group when someone is reaching out and telling you their story and
you beat them over the head with it? I'd rather be supported by wolves than
by people who talk to me the way I've been talked to on this board. I'm
sorry I even subscribed in the first place.

Oh man, you're way too sensitive, Kristi. Good luck with motherhood.
You're goign to need it.

Karen