Old December 22nd 06, 05:53 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Mom says Ferret not dog bit off baby toes

Greegor wrote:
Cat got your tongue, Kane? Three empty posts?

Kane wrote
Cat got yours? One posted cut and paste article with no comment?

What's with the three blank ones from you? Senile?

Go figger, eh?

And here I was trying to add weight to your herculian efforts to post
something important.

Ah well, you'll not appreciate me until your last dying breath, Greg,
and then, then it will be too late.

By then you'll be moldy adipose you senile old Fart.